DC COMICS paid Rob Liefeld to draw this.
Can you pick out whats wrong with this or should I point it out to you? Yes I mean the picture, but also the fact that they paid him for it.
Apparently Death Stroke can hold swords with the palm of his hand and doesn’t need fingers for such menial tasks….
I cant say this enough but please, major comics companies, HIRE SOMEONE THAT ACTUALLY GIVES A SHIT ABOUT MAKING GOOD ART TO MAKE YOUR COMICS CAUSE THIS KINDA BULLSHIT IN SOME HIGH SCHOOL LEVEL GARBAGE AND THERE ARE PEOPLE NOT WORKING SO THIS ASSHOLE CAN GET A PAYCHECK FROM YOU FUCKING ASSHOLES!
12 Notes/ Hide
- theessentialsofcool likes this
- thatsclassic reblogged this from geekvariety
- thatsclassic likes this
- theparadoxparade likes this
- thedvlyouknow said: Rob Liefeld cannot draw human antomy. He always tries to cover up his inability with super-sized shoulder pads, knee pads, and outlandish weapons. Plus he cannot get depth and proportion right. it’s more like elementary level if you ask me…
- gerrycleary reblogged this from geekvariety and added:
- gerrycleary likes this
- artgantuan likes this
- brunos-geek-reviews said: The violent tag was in bad taste, otherwise I agree.
- brunos-geek-reviews likes this
- geekvariety posted this