GeekVariety Customs / "Bigger Barda"
This is the other nearly criminal thing Mattel did by making Barda smaller than Scott Free (Mr. Miracle) so I took it upon myself to rectify the problem and create a larger female torso to fix the issue. I think it turned out pretty well so I made castings for my store.
The molds have worn out over time and need to be remade so this particular body casting is on hold but will return shortly. Barda is easily my favorite female character in the DCU and I still have a few more versions of her to knock out in toy form before I’m done.
19 Notes/ Hide
- beansproutmomo likes this
- hamstergal likes this
- creepyold-kit-hands likes this
- adorababble reblogged this from geekvariety
- adorababble likes this
- berthaagogo reblogged this from thehappysorceress
- berthaagogo likes this
- jsarevisited likes this
- gabrielaatorres likes this
- theknightmurders reblogged this from werewolfau
- shortstackcomics likes this
- thefrankzero likes this
- werewolfau reblogged this from thehappysorceress
- rebelcourt likes this
- ceebee-eebee likes this
- thehappysorceress reblogged this from geekvariety and added:
- thehappysorceress likes this
- gunkiss likes this
- gunkiss said: OMG!!! Yeah because they wanted to do a cheap easy line they sculpted one woman body fits all, which sucks, She looks so much better!!!!!
- geekvariety posted this